Ascend Capital Partners
pexels-photo-167216.jpeg

Development

 
 

Development

Ascend through on of its capital partners, actively acquires, entitles, and develops multifamily (for-rent and for-sale), senior housing/assisted living, and mixed-use projects in Florida and California. While we will consider projects of all scopes and sizes, we typically focus on transactions that have the following attributes:

Property Locations:       Florida and Southern California

 Property Types:            Multifamily, senior housing, mixed-use

 Project Size:                $10,000,000 - 50,000,000 total cost

Development Timeline: Can be fully developed within 36 months

Land:                             Fully entitled, or at least zoned for proposed use

 Exit:                              Long-term hold or sale at stabilization

 


 

Mezzanine Financing and Preferred Equity

Ascend, on a case-by-case basis, also provides mezzanine financing and preferred equity for development projects located within our core markets of Florida and California. In these cases, Ascend will provide leverage up to 90% of the total project cost; provided, however, that the remaining 10% equity comes directly from the developer/sponsor, and the senior debt financing terms are acceptable to Ascend. As these deals each have their own unique characteristics, pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.

 


 

LAND AND LOT DEVELOPMENT

These programs are for most states of the union

Ascend has 3 Programs which are rare, and can benefit our larger Real Estate Development Clients:

1. LAND BANKING

Min Deal Size:   $5MM

Cost:                  Mid-teens

Current or accrued Payment

2. STRETCH LOAN 

Min Deal Size:   $10MM

Cost:                   10-12% Interest

Non-recourse Possible

3. EQUITY JV STRUCTURE

Min Deal Size:    $10MM

Equity Partner needs over 20% returns

 

 

 

 

back